I think sometimes I forget about all the great little things that happen all the time. So I decided to dedicate a type of post for my blog to remind myself each month of all the little things I took for granted and I am sharing them with all of you. I hope you all comment somethings you may have taken for granted too. I may read something and realize something I may have missed. But here is this month’s list in no particular order because every little joy is equally important.
- My blog has over 10,000 views as of this month and this year. I am so thankful for everyone who contributed to that.
- I was able to go home this month and see my little sister and older brother. We played around and talked for a couple hours. We laughed sooo much.
- I went to a really fun engagement party that I was especially excited to go to because I was also there for the proposal. I am praying for the best for the future bride and groom.
- I have a beautiful relationship with God and there is nothing better than having a relationship with something bigger and better than you.
- I was able to party with the best party partner anyone could have my big cousin.
- I ate everyday this month.
- My little sister made me breakfast when I went home.
- I ended a great internship with Moffly Media that taught me a lot about the media field.
- I lived an entire month that was full of blessings, love and joy even through the bad days I had in the month. There is still so much to happy about.