Hey Beauties! Hope all is well. This month has been a great month so far. And of course I had to do a post about everything I am grateful for. So here are the things I am thankful for this month.
- I didn’t really like the environment of the home I grew up in and realized that since this past May I have been living on my own in a much better environment now. When I went away to school I decided that after graduating I was not going to return home to live again. And I did it a year before I am going to graduate college. It feels amazing knowing I have my own space. Yes, I have to work hard to make sure I make this money because I am adulating now, but it is worth it. Knowing that I am now in an environment that is good for me mentally, emotionally and spiritually makes everything all worth it. All the saving I had to do and all the jobs I had to work to get here was all worth it.
- Secondly, my hair is growing much faster! This is probably due to the new products and hair methods I have been using. I plan on doing some natural hair tip videos soon so be on the look out for them Beauties!
- My senior year of college has started and I am excited to end this chapter of my life to start the new one that is to come.
- I am beginning to have a good idea of what my plans will be after graduating college which was not easy to come to.
- I have completely cut dairy out of my diet. Cow milk and other diary products are terrible for you. I only drink almond milk and vegan yogurt. The only thing I am going to struggle with is ice cream hahaha but I can do it.
I have to thank God for these October Joys and I hope you realize there is still so much to be joyful for.